Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Days 7 & 8

Exciting times, have just got home from delivering a Devore Print Master Class Demo at Hot Bed Press, thanks to all those who attended and made it a lively interesting evening. When Sean at Hot Bed asked me if I would be interested in doing such a talk, I thought "mmm yes, I use Devore quite a bit, know my way around the whys and wherefores ...mmm I might just Google it!" and what you find out is... there is not much known about it! It does not seem to be hailed as a process of ethnographic interest or of note of any kind, however... there are lots of interesting things about it and and the history of it's use...and for any more on that you will need to book or attend a later talk! and so to reveal another sample. Below is the denim print after it has been washed out. I think I will be doing lots more devore on denim!
Devore print on denim.

No comments:

Post a Comment