Pages

Thursday 3 November 2011

Cheating on day 3

Day 3 and already I'm cheating! the benefit of working in a print room is that there are scraps of fabric just lying about! I promise more original work in the weeks to come. I was delighted to get an email today from a friend in Australia, (Hi Betty) who was glad I was blogging again.
So far information has been scant I know but over the month of November hopefully some sort of update on the year in Kiran Lee textiles will be revealed.


Appropriated shibori!
As compensation for not doing my own shibori... 
here is a sneaky peak at the sails I have been working on over the summer .
 These are designed to hang in clusters over a favourite armchair to provide a foliate canopy of shadows.More on these at a later date. Although I have not been busy blogging all year I have been busy doing other things which I do hope to reveal to you as I go along. This evening for instance I have been researching a talk on Devore Printing that I am doing at Hot Bed Press in Salford next week, so there is lots to catch up on as you can see! Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment